EXCLUSIVE BLUE WEEKEND SCREENING
ATTEND AN EXCLUSIVE BLUE WEEKEND SCREENING WITH WOLF ALICE AT PICTURE HOUSE CENTRAL
Two special screenings & acoustic performances by Wolf Alice at Picture House Central, London.
Not only will you see the film, but Wolf Alice will be performing a very special acoustic set at both screenings.
Screening 1: Doors at 18:30 for prompt 18:45 start
Screening 2: Doors at 21:00 for a prompt 21:15 start
The screen will be sold to limited capacity and closed for cleaning in between sessions. Picturehouse have safety precautions in place in line with government COVID-19 guidelines. You can find all information here
How to access tickets:
Head to store.wolfalice.co.uk to register by 3pm 7th June for your chance to get tickets.
Tickets for both screenings go on sale at 10am on 8th June via picturehouses.com. Your ticket access code will be emailed to you by 8pm GMT on 7th June.
Tickets are extremely limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. Please be aware that receiving a code does not guarantee tickets.
When will I receive my code?
Your code will be emailed to you by 8pm GMT on 7th June.
When do tickets go on sale?
Tickets go on sale at 10am GMT on 8th June.
I’ve already ordered a Blue Weekend album or bundle, will I receive a code?
Yes, you will automatically get your code on 7th June to the email address used to place your order.
How many tickets can I buy?
Each code allows access to purchasing a maximum of 6 tickets.
I placed multiple orders, will I receive a code for each order I placed?
Codes are restricted to one code per customer.
What email address will you send my code to?
Your code will be sent to the email address used to place your order. Please check your junk folder.
All orders and sign ups before 3pm GMT on 7th June will receive access.
Terms and Conditions
- Access does not guarantee that you will be able to successfully purchase a ticket.
- One code per customer. No purchase necessary.
- In the instance that the government's Covid-19 guidelines change and/or the event can no longer go ahead it will either be rescheduled or refunds will be issued.
- The band do not accept liability for any technology issues preventing customers from receiving their email containing their pre-sale code or gaining access to the ticketing website.
- For any issues purchasing tickets please contact the relevant ticket provider.
- You must be 15 years or older to purchase a ticket from the ticket provider.
- The pre-sale element has no cash value and are non-transferable.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law.